Monday, August 18, 2014

NotionNanny

The sun was shinning today, so I spent most of the day in the back yard, cutting grass, weed eating and pulling weeds. No sewing today, but I did want to share a few things...

I have a big order coming in tomorrow for my shop... I am very excited that I will get all that new stuff to unpack...  The shop is starting to get full... Now to get some customers!




I wanted to share my new bag and wallet!  Today at the drug store, the woman behind the counter fell in love with my bag and then went crazy over my wallet... She wants to come for a class to make one... How cool is that!

And... I saw my doctor today and he loves how well I am doing on Isagenix..  Good everything except the little issue of having a little carpel tunnel in my right hand..but we are starting with Naproxen and a brace...  Let's see how that works out!


No comments: