Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday thoughts.

I just wanted to mention to my "Get your Hex on" buddies that I posted instructions on my website @ http://notionnanny.com/Get_your_Hex_On__Hive_1.html for my September block.

I had a great time with my friends yesterday.  As promised here are their quilts!

Sheila, who I thought was doing the same quilt as mine, ( the one I posted yesterday) finished another quilt from the same book. The one like mine is her next commitment which ends December 31.



Carolyn's quilt was not only pieced and appliquéd, but quilted and the binding was sewn on. She sewed it down while we were visiting!

My friend BJ's, quilt which isn't quilted because she is waiting for me to have time to do it!  LOL

Our next challenge is to be finished by December 31. Sheila is off to Amsterdam, so we are taking the extra time so we can finish something we just started!.   I have my choice of about 10 different projects and haven't figured out yet which one it will be.

Today I was going to sew, but decided to make perogies instead. Maybe tonight!

1 comment:

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Hello ! just dropping by to let you know there is another Ontario Blogger's Day post over at North of Wiarton this upcoming Friday the 17th of January 2014. You had expressed an interest last year? please drop by & let me know. Thanks.