Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursdays...

I have noticed that lots of bloggers have themes for each day of the week. I think it is a great idea, but it would never work for me! I am just not that organized! So today, I am just glad it's Thursday!

I finished my second Mipad bag yesterday. It is for my Granddaughter Mya. It is way to big for her Mini, but she loves it none the less.



The front panel is made with Texture Magic. It is so simple to use and makes a very decorative piece that adds some texture to the front of the bag. I love the Lorax fabric! Don't you?

I was going to do a Sew-A-Long using the Mipad bag pattern, but the video's on the site are so fantastic for this bag, that I was thinking it would be over kill.

So, I am thinking of doing a sew-a-long, using one of the other ByAnnie bags. I bought this pattern last fall to make as Christmas presents, but now is as good a time as any to start! Don't you think?

I will start mine on the 20th of this month and would love if you would join me! Leave a comment if you are going to follow along and go buy your pattern, today!




No comments: