Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More....

I wanted to get online last night and add a few things to this mornings post, but I have a really bad cold and decided to sit and do nothing, which translated means I was asleep before my bottom hit the chair!

I watched the Blue Jays when ever I surfaced, but frankly, it wasn't that great of a game. They lost! Oh well first game of the season and it's a long season.

The reason I am posting twice is because I made a couple of mug mats yesterday and I wanted to share them with you.


I thought they were so cute, and so clever... but no one guessed that they were made to look like a ball diamond. I got it right away when I saw the original block pattern at Quilt Doodle Designs


Quilt Doodle is doing a little BOM at her site and this is block 3. I loved it on site, but I just thought it would be perfect as a mug rug. I had to resize the block and I added buttons instead of yoyo's but the block itself is very cute!


At any rate... Two blogs for you today so I could show off my new mug mats!



PS... I have a new "join this site" friend. Hi Cindy.. welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Cute - and so does look like a ball diamond. Perfect for baseball lovers!

AimeeDP said...

maybe the candy-cane striped mug threw me off, i thought it was a christmas thing, but ball diamond is perfect for yesterday! hope you're feeling better.