We all took her for lunch yesterday, and then came back to my house to sew. I am working on those same hexi's I told you about yesterday. I am glad baseball season is back because I will finally make some progress on that quilt!
My question for today is..
When you get to a corner do you stop 1/4" from the edge and
- Sew diagonally off the corner?
I am finding all the answers very interesting so far. I can't wait to compile it all and then I will do a little tutorial and I will use that as my demo. Thanks for all your help and all your comments.
Things I found on the web today...
- Craftsy has a new Class... Perfect Patchwork Panoramas
- One Good thing by Jilly has some scrumptious recipes using Lemon and Coconut milk.
- Do you know if you sign up for Quilt Pro's newsletter, you will get a pattern for a new block everyday. Don't have quilt Pro... that's ok. The blocks are all PDF patterns! I have Quilt Pro and use it as much as Electric quilt. It is fun and easy to use. And I can use it with my Mac
- How cute are these. You better go check this one out. Little fish swimming around in soap! The kids will love it!