Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Newsletter week

Sorry. I have been a little busy this week and haven't been here for a few days. The week before I publish my newsletter is hectic to say the least.

If you haven't subscribed to the newsletter yet and would like to see the March issue, which is going to be the biggest and BEST Newsletter yet, please send an email to: subscriptions@notionnanny.com with your name in the body of the text and newsletter in the subject line and you will receive the link to the March newsletter on Friday.

For anyone who wants to see the February newsletter, it will be available for free at www.notionnanny.com/Free_Newsletter.php until March 17th!

Today is my granddaughter, Mya's, birthday. I promised myself that when she turned seven I would teach her how to sew... She is very creative so I expect she will do awesome.

This is the view from my bedroom window today... Glad I don't have to go out!


Yesterday I ordered this great book


Which I saw at  Tula Pink's Blog because I love this quilt!



Now to find the time to sew!



Find me on facebook... www.facebook.com/notion.nanny

Quilters' Stitches Online Subscriptions: http://www.notionnanny.com/Newsletter_Subscriptions.html







No comments: