Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kaffe Fassett


WOW. Just received my copy of Shots and Stripes. Once again Kaffe has hit the ball out of the ballpark. The only thing I don't like about it is that I don't have time to sew!

I love all the patterns but this one is my favorite. It will be a camp project for sure! I am going to start cutting the pieces... As soon as I have time.





Yesterday was a first! I was working on my Baltimore Christmas and for the first time I was using my Bernina BSR foot, unplugged, because it has an open toe free motion foot. And yes! For the first time ever! I put the needle through my finger! Everyone say OUCH!

I do not recommend this adventure to anyone!

A little Second Skin, and A bandage... And I am on the road to recovery.

Day 1 on my Mac was an adventure. I must have had 50 windows open before I realized the little red, yellow and green buttons weren't just a pretty decoration! Today I plan on learning how to get my email. Actually that looks pretty easy! But of course, so does red, yellow and green!





No comments: