Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm Back

Boy was I surprised that it was almost two years ago since I blogged...  So many things got in the way... a lot of excuses why I couldn't find the time, illness... which has me covered for the last year or so...and just couldn't be bothered.

I am finally feeling good and wanted to start 2013 out better... get back at somethings I have missed doing mostly... so here are my resolutions:

1. Be more sociable... That means I would like to spend more time with my friends, which I don't do. I had a little trauma in February 2011 and my best friend and I parted company. That was hard for me and I didn't really trust any of my other friends for a long while. But this coming year, I am going to fix that.

2. FINISH ALL MY UFO'S.... HAHAHAHAHA

3. Do something for someone who I don't know... not so hard. I know lots of groups who are donating their sewing time to some great causes... so I will join one of those groups.

and finally....
4. Get back to normal... I have been sick for so long that I NEED to get healthy and stay healthy this year... So... I joined Weight Watchers, I am taking vitamins and exercising regularly... lets see what happens!

So.. lets see what happens... I am sure I will be back later for my first Post.... see you then!

No comments: