Monday, July 19, 2010

Woe is me! Well last week anyway...


My log cabin Table runner pattern... stay tuned!


I haven't got time to stay long today, I am heading to Toronto for the day with my friend Marg,  but I can tell you I won't be wanting to see another week like last week in a long long time.

First off it was stinkin hot all week!!!! I tried to do some sewing but it is impossible to do much of anything when even the air conditioner can't keep up to the heat. Then the computer died, a slow death, but none the less a death.

 It all started on Tuesday when I couldn't get into my email, then I couldn't email, then Explorer kept  freezing and then by Wednesday all it did was boot up. Fortunately I had done a complete backup starting Tuesday when the problem started and everything was on my portable hard drive, except for all my business emails that I hadn't worried too much about..and now I will have to start all over again collecting that information.

I did get a chance to try out the log cabin rulers by Marti Michell last week and have almost completed a little table runner with it. Just looking for a pattern tester to try it out. Let me know if you are interested! I am going to order some of the Rulers and give the pattern for this runner as a bonus for buying the rulers... so stay tuned.

I am off to Toronto, hopefully I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Log cabin runner Gail. Can we try it when I visit?